Saturday, October 25, 2008

Just an Update...

Life’s been busy all this week. College is going on in full swing, studies are getting tougher by the day, and there’s just about enough time to breathe. My next post is getting ready, but it will take sometime. Suddenly all teachers seem to remember about tests and assignments, something they had completely forgotten about in the first semester! And they tell us to submit them without putting the date, smart clever creatures!


Happy Diwali to all! Have a great time!


On the movie front, I am waiting for Fashion, Golmaal Returns and Dasvidaniya to release. I have great respect for Madhur Bhandarkar as a director, and I am sure he has come up with brilliant work this time too! I loved Golmaal, hope the sequel is able to match up to it! Dasvidaniya particularly catches my attention. The promos seem really promising and interesting, let’s wait and watch. Vinay Pathak’s my favorite, and the ‘Ma’ song is really sweet!


I have a family wedding coming up in November, and thankfully it’s here. My relatives would be coming over; it would be so much fun!


I was supposed to buy a second hand camera, unfortunately, by the time I could go, it got sold! I am feeling really sad! :(


Anyway, Happy Diwali once again! Have the time of your life, enjoy each moment!! I’ll post again soon!


Be good. Be happy.


Dasvidaniya! (It’s Russian for Good Bye….a beautiful word isn’t it?)

37 comments:

Diana Sahu said...

Am also waiting to watch Fashion and Dasvidaniya..............n also a family wedding coming up in November.....same pinch!!!

Tara said...

Same pinch Diana!!! He he...:)

Priya Joyce said...

hey tats cool dear..
hmm family wedding..wow njoy re
:)
hav fun..
toh this month end aur next month funn hi fun.

:)

Anonymous said...

wow... and maniratnam on the template.. i saloooteeee him

Usha Pisharody said...

All the best with all that you're busy with, esp the tests and exams :)

Take care and have a great Diwali:)

Tara said...

Haan bhai fun hi fun re PJ! Happy Diwali to you and your family! Have fun! :)

Tara said...

Mani sir's been with me ever since I started blogging! I saloooteeee him too! I am a bbb..iiii...ggg fan of his work! :)

Tara said...

Thanks Ushaji! I so need your wishes! These teachers also na! Yes, Happy Diwali to you and your family too! :)

Preeti said...

first timer :) I love the 'ma' song too :) neat post.

Tara said...

Thanks Preeti! Yes, I love the 'Ma' song, especially when Vinay Pathak says "Mamma"! How sweet! Keep coming!

Poshin_david said...

Happy divalli

Aneesh said...

LOL. it's no wonder why posts are not coming frequently. Everyone's busy with this or that. So am I. Happy diwali Tara...
:)
Dasvidaniya? why are you saying good bye?

:)

Tara said...

Happy Diwali to you too Poshin! :)

Tara said...

Yeah Aneesh, Everyone's busy with something or the other. Happy Diwali to you and your family too!

And don't read too much into my saying goodbye. It was a normal bye. And No, I am not leaving anywhere, I will continue to trouble you with my posts! ;P I just felt like using it, so I did. There's nothing more to it! :)

gaurangi said...

happy diwali dear......
n lets not remember those assignments... feel smthing in stomach ...p...

Tara said...

He he...Gaurangi! Happy Diwali to you and your family too! :)

m said...

yeah then...have fun...happy diwali!

Tara said...

Happy Diwali to you too Ela!

S said...

Family weddings are anyday fun...
And if it's a south indian wedding.... No question about it...!!

N Joy.. Have fun...

Happy Deepavali...
Iniya Deepavali Nal-Vaazhthukkal...!!

Cheers...!!!
S

Sanju said...

Happy Diwali to u too and best of luck for ur tests.

Faith Lasts said...

Hello..??? I thought I had written this post...
Ditto with the college, busy studies and the exams.
I am waiting for Dasvidania, Golmaal returns and fashion
I loved Golmaal
Yes the promos of D are very promising and I just LOVE the song MA,
Vinay pathak rules, and rules even more with Ranbir ;)
I have a family wedding coming in November.
Yes Dasvidaniya is a beautiful word full of pain sometimes :)
[Remember it from mera naam joker]

And Yes Happy Diwali Sweetheart
Hugzzzz

Tara said...

Yes S!! I so love family weddings! The family get-together combined with so much fun!! :)

Iniya Deepavali Nal-Vaazhthukkal to you and your family too!! :)

Tara said...

Thanks Sanju! I am in dire need of wishes! Happy Diwali to you and your family too! :)

Tara said...

He he..Bhawana! A sense of deja-vu after reading my post huh? Guess, it's the same story with all college goers! Same pinchy...! Yes, I do remember it from Mera Naam Joker, one of my favorite films although I haven't seen it completely.

And of course, Happy Diwali to you and your family too!!! Have a gala time! :)

Sandeep Balan said...

wow...a family wedding!! sadhya lined up on a leaf...wow! send me an invite as well..he he...and do go for roadside romeo...jaaved jaffrey as charlie anna is damn funny yaar..the way he says "room me aao" for "romeo" will have you in splits for sure...u seem to be a big movie buff like me..he he....am such a big buff that have tried at directing a superhero movie myself in my hostel room back in my MBA days...i had a blast writing the script for this...there was a guy in our batch who had a fetish for sniffing lipsticks..i wrote a superhero movie around it..he he..do catch up when u free...a movie buff shud enjoy...8 episodes of a min duration each...a 13-14 min short movie...u wont come across such stupid n hilarious stuff on blogger..he he..

http://yembeeyae.blogspot.com/search/label/Mussadiman

cheers!

Sandeep Balan said...

http://yembeeyae.blogspot.com/search/label/Mussadiman

this was shot in a day...n my room was so dirty that i have used a bedsheet in the background..he he..plz bear!

Diana Sahu said...

Happy Diwali Tara

Tara said...

Happy Diwali Sandeep! Yup, I am a BIG movie buff. Roadside Romeo eh? Sure, will check that out! Am not too fond of animation films, but since you say it's good, I'll watch it!

Yes, I will check out your movie too! Please give me some time. Fetish for sniffing lipsticks... he he :)

Tara said...

Happy Diwali to you too Ms.Magic Fingers! :)

Sakshi Arora said...

i just want you to know that i have been reading all of this and have been too lazy to comment. Sorry :(

And thank you for that award again. :P
i think i still haven't thanked you enough!lol
Happy Diwali!
Love.
S

Tara said...

Hey Sakshi! I am glad that you have been reading me, comment or no comment, that does not matter! As for the award, itna kya formal ho rahi hai yaar :)? It's OK, I am tired of saying you deserved it, ab bas OK! :)

Praveen said...

fashion and dasvidaniya..am also waiting for these 2..
but no golmaal for me:D...

dasvidaniya..as it happened with u, the promos attracted me. And I had a hard time figuring out the name, but never knew its a Russian word until I read it here..

Tara said...

Yup Praveen, the Dasvidaniya promos are really well made, something that grabs your attention. And I can't wait to see Fashion, in particular! See, now that you know what Dasvidaniya is, you can use it! That's my latest habit! I've moved on from ciao, cheerios, au revoir....now to Dasvidaniya! (au revoir- bye in French :)

Haritha P Singh said...

well
happy diwali!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tara said...

Thanks!

Nikkita mathur said...

@tara..
heyaz!!!
um back gurlie...
been busy re..
was out of town but now um back..so (my PA can be at rest..:P hehe lurrvveed it)
HAPPY DIWALI..

n yeah!! dasvidaniyaan must watch for mee too...
\,,/
cheerz!!

Tara said...

Hey Niccku! Glad to have you back! And yes, belated Diwali wishes to you and your family too! :)