This tag is by Sakshi. Thanks!
Below are given many situations. On those ones which are applicable to me, I have put a v in the bracket i.e. (v), and written down what happened then. Have fun!
( ) smoked a cigarette
( ) done some form of dope
( ) crashed a friend's car
( ) stolen a car
(v) been in love ||||Umm...crushes yes, love not quite!
( ) been dumped
( ) shoplifted
( ) been fired
(v) been in a fist fight |||| Yes, often with my guy friends, and believe it or not I used to win most of the times ;D
( ) sneaked out of your parent's house
(v) had feelings for someone who didn't have them back |||| You could say crushes, because obviously the other person has no idea that you like them! I wouldn't expect Siddharth Narayanan (the actor RDB fame) to like me...lol!
( ) gone on a blind date
(v) lied to a friend |||| Mostly white lies just to make them happy. Nothing major as such...
(v) skipped school |||| Sometimes
(v) seen someone die |||| Yes, both my paatis (grandmothers) and lots of puppies :'(
(v) had a crush on one of your internet friends |||| Ahem ahem, yes. Let's not take names here...;P
( ) been to Singapore
( ) been to Mexico
(v) been on a plane |||| Yes. So?
( ) eaten sushi
( ) been skiing-snow or water
( ) met someone from the internet
(v) been at a concert |||| Advaita's concert
( ) taken painkillers
(v) love someone or miss someone right now |||| Yes, all my school friends, college is pretty boring, school was so much better :(
( ) laid on your back and watched cloud shapes go by
( ) made a snow angel
( ) had a tea party
(v) flown a kite |||| Yes, I am useless at it. My kites would always get cut and I don't even know how to hold the maanja properly :|
( ) built a sand castle
( ) gone puddle jumping
( ) played dress up
( ) jumped into a pile of leaves
( ) gone sledding
( ) cheated while playing a game
(v) been lonely |||| Yes. Sometimes, but I enjoy the solitude :)
( ) fallen asleep at work/school
( ) used a fake ID
(v) watched the sun set |||| Yes, almost everyday here.
(v) watched someone sleep |||| Yes, amma sleeps in the afternoons. So, yes.
(v) felt an earthquake |||| The one we had here sometime during our preboard exams, I would be sleepless all night, and almost thought that I was trembling out of fear :\
( ) slept beneath the stars
(v) been tickled |||| Yes, so many times. Like Sakshi, I have zero resistance too :)
( ) been robbed
(v) been misunderstood |||| Yes, sometimes.
( ) pet a reindeer/goat/kangaroo
(v) won a contest |||| I won a tambola contest and got a shawl as a prize. Also, I won entry to watch the finals of the Mr & Ms DT Contest at Elevate. What an evening that was!
( ) run a red light/stop sign
( ) been suspended from school
( ) been in a car crash
( ) had braces
( ) felt like an outcast/third person
( ) eaten a whole pint of ice cream in one night
(v) had deja vu |||| Yes, very often.
(v) danced in the moonlight |||| If the sangeet ceremony is considered, yes.
(v) liked the way you looked |||| All the time. I love myself!
( ) witnessed a crime
(v) questioned your heart |||| Most of the times.
( ) been obsessed with post-it notes
( ) squished mud through your bare feet
(v) been lost |||| In a market, I stopped to look at one shop while my parents went ahead. Obviously, was found later on!
( ) been on the opposite side of the country
( ) swam in the ocean
( ) felt like dying |||| Life is too precious to even think so...:)
(v) cried yourself to sleep |||| Once. I was depressed with my board results :'(
( ) played cops and robbers
( ) recently colored with crayons
( ) sang karaoke
( ) paid for a meal with only coins
(v) done something you told yourself you wouldn't |||| Yes.
(v) made prank phone calls |||| Once on a school trip, we ordered soup in our room, and didn't pay the bill! On that school trip, we would call our friends in other rooms and tell them posing as the room service, that they would have to move out because we need to remove all the lizards from the room first! Ewww!
( ) laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose
( ) caught a snowflake on your tongue
( ) danced in the rain
( ) a letter to Santa Claus
( ) been kissed under the mistletoe
( ) watched the sun rise with someone you care about
(v) blown bubbles |||| Yes, love it.
( ) made a bonfire on the beach
( ) crashed a party
( ) gone roller skating
(v) had a wish come true |||| Quite a few
( ) jumped off a bridge
( ) ate dog/cat food
( ) told a complete stranger you loved them
( ) kissed a mirror
(v) sang in the shower |||| All the time
( ) had a dream that you married someone
(v) glued your hand to something |||| Yes, I love doing that with Fevicol. Put it on you hand and you get some white plasticy substance :)
(v) kissed a photo |||| Mine when I was a child
( ) climbed a water tower
( ) screamed at the top of your lungs
( ) done a one-handed cartwheel
( ) talked on the phone for more than 5 hours
(v) picked and ate an apple right off the tree |||| Yes, at an orchard in Himachal Pradesh! It was great fun and the apple was really nice.
(v) climbed a tree |||| Yes, just like that.
( ) had a tree house
(v) been too scared to watch a scary movie alone |||| Yes, almost always.
( ) believe in ghosts
( ) have more than 30 pairs of shoes
( ) worn a really ugly outfit to school
( ) gone streaking
( ) gone doorbell ditching
( ) been pushed into a pool/hot tub with all your clothes on
(v) told you're hot by a complete stranger |||| Amanpreet Wahi, the super model told me that I was beautiful. This was after I told her she was. LOL. :D
( ) broken a bone
(v) been easily amused |||| All the time
( ) caught a fish then ate it
( ) caught a butterfly
(v) laughed so hard you cried |||| Quite a few times at school.
( ) cried so hard you laughed
( ) cheated on a test |||| NEVER
(v) forgotten some one's name |||| Sometimes, when I don't register them well.
( ) French braided some one's hair
( ) gone skinny dipping in a pool/hot tub/river
(v) been threatened to be kicked out of your house or been kicked out of your house |||| Quite a few times, I would be chucked out of the house, I would sit on the stairs or on the terrace crying, and after ten minutes would be called back :|
( ) loved someone so much you would gladly die for THEM
( ) cheated on someone
(v) talk to yourself when no one's around |||| Do it all the time. I question and I answer.
( ) hate someone you once loved
( ) love someone you once hated
( ) kissed the phone for the person on the other side
( ) kissed the person on the other side of the phone
Yaay! Finally the tag's done!
27 comments:
Good Girl! And i dont say it onloy because you've completed the tag. You really are a good girl after all.
"Also, I won entry to watch the finals of the Mr & Ms DT Contest at Elevate."
Argghhh. YOu have been to elevate. AM JEALOUS. (I know elevate is no big deal but it is for me. i Have NEVER been there. :'( Mummyyy)
Hey thanks Sakshi! I had lots of fun doing this tag, have been honest here. As for Elevate, I so loved that place, and that was the first time for me at a pub. I enjoyed myself to the hilt there, really loud music, dancing, singing along, and the finals....miss it! Don't worry you'll hopefully go there soon! The view of the world from the fifth floor...is just amazing!
nice tag..
such a long tag..salutes to your patience..hehhee
but it was enjoyable
It reminded myself of some crazy things i've done
:)
Enjoyed reading it!
And I see more of "me and myself" showing up here and there! And that makes it all the more special:)
Thanks Anwesa! :) If you are interested, you can do this tag!
Praveen, It isn't so long if you copy paste it from the blog of the person who tagged you!LOL ;P Yes, I copied it from Sakshi's blog and edited it to suit me! I would like to hear about some of the crazy things you've done too! Thanks!
i like this tag.. me taking it .. if u dun mind... liked ur blog...
Thanks Ushaji! I am glad you liked it! And yes, you will see more of "me and myself" showing up in the future too! :)
Thanks! Sure Chriz! You can take it! Cheers! :)
wow someone is a good girl
kudos girl :P
u r soo like me....
i found this tag rather cool and funky...keep it up
now I got it...such an easy work:P
my crazy list...too much to put here..hehheee
aah! wah wah tat was a hilarious cum Ideal tag I liked things like the phone prank and such funny stuffs and also theat u never cheated in any tests hey tat applies to me too atleast till now.
I am impressed re. good
Thanks Raka! I am glad you are back! Yeah, I know, nice tag! :)
He he Praveen! Very funny! LOL! You need not mention about them here, you can post about them sometime?
Thanks re PJ! Waah you are impressed, I am glad! Thanks! :)
Nice tag... A different one and interesting also...
:)
Thanks Aneesh! Yes, it was really interesting and I had fun doing it! :)
Alright, any of you who is interested in doing this tag can take it! It's a really funky and interesting tag!
even its long . i enjoyed..
best of luck
Thanks pb!
:) :) :) nice read
Thanks Amrita! I am glad you liked it!
r u a tamilian by any chance....???
By every chance S!! Yes, I am a Tamilian! :)
same pinchy..... :D ...
namma tamizhnaada.... cool...
Cheers..!!!
S
Yaay! We Tamilians Rock!! Same pinch to you too! ;D
Post a Comment