
I went to her city
And left without a word.
Annoyed she is
and fairly so.
"How could you?"
she asks.
The anger is
evident. Justified.
"I'm really sorry Richa"
is all I can say
"I know I am at fault
but please forgive me today"
But next time around
I promise to tell.
Now please smile
and be well.
: )
PS - I am sorry Richa. I never meant to hurt you. [: (]
Just worked up something extremely extremely random...thank you so much for your patience! : )
Just worked up something extremely extremely random...thank you so much for your patience! : )
22 comments:
he he he..richa ll really 4giv u cos of this sweet poem:)
omg!! OH tara u r so very sweet...
I dint mean to be rud, but i dint feel nice wen i gotta know u visited without letting me know.. :(
but this is something sweetest ever done to me.. i feel ashamed of the annoyance i showed to u.. i am sorry.. n next time, be sure of letting me know!!
love u.. :)
:) a lovely bribe
Sure this would have more than just *pacified* her alter-ego "Leonine Spirit"... ;)
Now you got me wondering - are you touring? *OR* are you writing exams... *OR* taking exams whilst touring... :P
And oh yeah - Your extremely extremely random stuff are rather extremely extremely pleasing. And you are being extremely extremely humble (boo to you. :P ) in making those statements.
Peace.
Yeah she will surely forgive u.. this is really sweet... :)
i dont think thr's a better way to say sorry
Thanks G3! She has! :)
Thank you so much Richa! I know, I did wrong, but next time this shall not be repeated ma'am! :)
You needn't feel bad at all, you just expressed yourself and that isn't wrong! :)
Love you too! :)
Hehe Pisku! I know! :)
I hope it did Kartz! I really do. :)
"are you touring? *OR* are you writing exams... *OR* taking exams whilst touring... :P"
None of the above. I am studying for my exams which begin on the 8th of April and in between I managed to sneak in a 2 day holiday!
Thank you for being extremely extremely sweet! (Yaay! Used it!) :P
Thank you Dhanya! Yes, she has forgiven me! :)
Not really Praveen! There are a 100 better ways to say sorry! Anyway, thank you! :)
She has to forgive u now!!
BTW, am back....exams over :P
SO.. Richa..!! Forgive this little girl... hehe
Cheers..!!
Arjun
so sweet of u......
she'll surely forgive u.
don worry!!!
A nice way of saying sorry.
I fail miserably in this arena.
Nice poem..........
2 exams over and i blasted them.....:)
BTW, u in facebook?
Good to see you back Meghna! And yes, she has forgiven me. :)
She has forgive this little girlArjun! (Sor[ri)cha]! :D
Thanks Siddhu! She has. :)
Thanks Suresh! I used to earlier, I have learnt now. :)
Thanks Posh! Am sure you are going to do really really well and make this sister proud! Blast the rest too! And I am not on Facebook anymore, was there earlier, no longer. Too much of social networking is harmful too! :D
Post a Comment