
Today is my bloggie baby's first birthday! Has a year passed already? Really, time flies!
I never thought I'd last this long, seriously. I thought this was just another of my fast changing hobbies but one year already! A big thank you to each one of you for having made this journey such an enriching, enjoyable and memorable experience! My warmest thanks! : )
Happy birthday baby! Hopefully I could do something special for your second birthday! Sorry for this time! : ) May you keep growing and keep irritating many many more patient souls! ; )
PS-A scheduled post. Finally, learnt how to do it. : )
I never thought I'd last this long, seriously. I thought this was just another of my fast changing hobbies but one year already! A big thank you to each one of you for having made this journey such an enriching, enjoyable and memorable experience! My warmest thanks! : )
Happy birthday baby! Hopefully I could do something special for your second birthday! Sorry for this time! : ) May you keep growing and keep irritating many many more patient souls! ; )
PS-A scheduled post. Finally, learnt how to do it. : )
33 comments:
Happy Anniversary to you and keep writing.
tara
congos..
innumpallaandu kaalam vaalga
blog vaalthukkal
www.chronicwriter.com
hap hap happy birthday to tara's bloggie.. thank so much for acquainting us with such a pretty girl.. wish u see many such birthdays :)
hugs to tara!!
Happy Anniversary to THE WORLD THROUGH MY EYES.....Keep blogging gal..
Happy B'day..!!
Where is the party????? kanjoos..!! :P
Enjoy blogging ya... :)
Cheers..!!
Arjun
happy b'de "THE WORLD THROUGH MY EYES"!!!Tara Mamma,wen u come bac,throw a party!!!!:)
Happy budday to ur baby ;) Yeah, blogging is something you start as a hobby, but soon it becomes much much more... you get to record as well as share so much with the world.. it's really addictive! Keep on blogging dear!
Happy Birthday :) keep blogging :)
Congsie!
Someone's learning about perseverance and all eh?
;)
Oh and welcome! We loved to accompany you on this journey :P
S.
Congsie!
Someone's learning about perseverance and all eh?
;)
Oh and welcome! We loved to accompany you on this journey :P
S.
Greetings on your blog's birth anniversary. Yes, it is significant and may it never run dry of it's author's infectious exuberance.
You can always celebrate after your examinations, nain?
Peace.
Happy birthday bloggiee!! hehe :)!! God bless!! keep writin :)
Happy Birthday to the Blog. Haven't been around that long, but I do enjoy reading the stuff that you write here. Hope there are many more anniversaries like this :)
Cheers...
wishing ur bloggie a very happy bday! wishing it many more years to come :)
Cheers
CRD
:) keep everything up :) your spirit , your painting and yourself
happy anniversary... :) keep writing...
haiiiiiiiii!!!hap hap happy b'day...my bloggie alrdy completed the 1st b'day..am a bad momma dint evn celebrate[:(]
:) Happy anniversary dear... Keep Writing....!!!!
hey...hav u forgotten me? Well can't blame u coz have been away for long...but am back :)
And so glad to ehar this!!
Happy Birthday baby !~~~
Happy b'day bloggie!!!
congrats on the landmark...
may u blog for many more years to come!
belated birthday wishes to ur blog :)....
urs..hemu..
belated b'day wishes...
:)
so, how was the party?
:D
belated budday wishes gal...to ur bloggy .padhai kar ..and once agn all d best.
hey i really like ya blog..do ya wanna exchange links wit me..
Happy b-day to your blog(belated.
And Congrats........
I'm back
Hooray
Cheers,
Btw,
Come over to my blog and collect something special after 9 today
oii ki hoiya tennnu ?? koi nu post wost nai??? atleast sing 'zinda hu maaaaaaaiiinn ' :D
belated birthday wishes to your blog :)
Congratulations on completing a year.
Keep em coming.
Happy Birthday bloggie baby.And nice cake too.
Congratz!! Treat!!
THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR GOOD WISHES!
Post a Comment