Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.
I have tried to do this tag as well as I can, although I wonder how much justice I have done to it.
1. I have had this habit since childhood. If A has met B, and B has met C, and if I have met A, means I have met C, indirectly. Talk about taking the theory of transitivity to greater heights!
2. It is my dream to make a Tanjore painting. I feel it tests the patience and talent of the artist, and the outcome is just wow!
3. Rarely will you find me cribbing, and I don't like people who crib non-stop.
4. I love great voices, it's such an integral part of one's personality. Om Puri, Kunal Kapoor, Siddharth Narayan (!), Mita Vasisht, Farhan Akhtar, Raghuvaran (the late Tamil actor) are some of the people who possess enviable voices.
5. I don't like the colour orange. As a child, I always thought that orange came between red and yellow and spoilt their wonderful friendship. I still don't like orange.
6. I love listening to shlokas and vedic chants. There's something about them that makes the air so beautiful, the heart so light, and the mind is at peace.
7. I really want Rahman sir and Kailash Kher sir to collaborate for a song. Yun hi chala and Arziyan were teasers, I want a solo song. What better than two of my favourites coming together!
8. The first thing in the morning, I thank my pillow, my bed, my quilt and the ground for having given me good sleep and taking care of me through the night. And even through the day, I thank everything. This is now a family joke!
9. I have always wanted to write Hindi poetry. I have tried a couple of times but nothing worth mentioning. Something philosophical ends up becoming comical! It's a beautiful language, and I wish I can string together something beautiful someday.
10. My desktop background is my own photo. In it, I am posing with Appa's classy sunglasses. Quite despo. When Appa saw me for the first time, me the new born, he was wearing those sunglasses. And since then, I believe in love at first sight! :D
11. If someone asks me my favourite colour combination, I'd say white and gold. One, calm and subtle, the other, flamboyant and exquisite, they make the perfect pair.
12. I have got a celebrity comment! Ram Kapoor, the famous TV actor (who hasn't updated his blog since ages) gave me a comment on one of my earliest articles! Needless to say, I was ecstatic!
13. I don't know how to make a French plait.
14. I love gazing at the stars and talking to them, often wondering if someone may be listening to me.
15. I can make excellent chai, although I am not too fond of the drink myself, unless it's winter. My periappa (uncle) comes all the way just for my tea! *self praise*
16. It is a dream to host my own travel show, a show that would explore all the undiscovered gems in India waiting to be explored, unravel the mysteries and compel the viewers to at least think of visiting the place.
17. There's just once that I have spoken to any 'celebrity' over the phone. Amma was speaking to him, and all of a sudden she passed on the phone to me and all I could say was "I love you. Keep going". And he changed his phone number. He being Karan Wahi, the TV actor (Ranveer Sisodia of the an old sitcom Remix).
18. I am quite superstitious. I usually use a certain brand of pen to write my exams, but that's about it.
19. I love playing pranks. My pranks are well planned and well executed, ones that can be still laughed at when reminisced about in the future.
20. I adapt myself according to the other person. For most of my friends, I am a patient listener, an agony aunt and an excellent secret keeper. My friend S, who is otherwise an introvert, is one blabbermouth with me. In college, I am the talkative girl. Ask J, she'd tell you she hasn't seen a more irritating person than me! Thanks J! : )
21. I want to make a photo autobiography, work in progress!
22. I want to have two dogs. I have decided their names too, Zeba and Cookie.
23. I want to resume French. After 10th grade, I lost touch and would have comfortably forgotten it too, had it not been for that one comment. Thank you Kartz for making me pick up that French dictionary again and bringing me back in touch with me. : )
24. What would you do if you got a dark surface and a correction pen? Well this is what I did.
Now you know why I love this template so much!25. What is the best invention according to me? The smile. : )
Ah! Finally the tag's done and I have bored you enough. I must admit, that initially I was a little scared, 25 things about myself seemed like a lot, but now that it's done, it was a lot of fun! Thanks yaar! : )
Now I don't know whom to tag because most of the people I know have already done this tag or are doing it. I want to tag Kartz, Sakshi and Sashu. You can take it up if you wish to.
40 comments:
I don't really enjoy reading tags, and I've never done a tag myself, simply 'coz it really wouldn't fit on my blog. This tag however, was different, and very interesting! Whoever came up with it, kudos to you! And some of the random stuff that you come up with were fantastic... top notch post!
gal,we r so alike on some points!!
n i can see dat ur a bundle of creative energy.sharpen it and u'll rule d world!!!!!lots of wishes..
Someone has really taken transitivity to new heights. :) Or do I dare say, lows. ;)
Totally agree with u abt chants! :)
Oh please, :) , le plaisir c'est moi, mmle!
So, I have been tagged? Tst tsk. I have already done this on facebook. :) ok, ok, will post it on blogger, prolly later. As ud ve noticed, I don't do many tags...
Take care.
Peace.
enjoyed reading this post . nice one :)
btw, Kailash kher has definitely done a solo for Rahman, movie being Mangal Pandey! he sang 3 songs in that album, one of which was the solo number "Mangal Mangal".
and i have always wanted to have atleast one dog, no luck till now. :(
take care.
PS: am blogrolling you. :)
wow what a tag! i like all ur answers specially the one when you said you wanted to host a travel show.. :)
#1- I'm scratchin my head... *confused*
#8 - hehe... Tats good ya... Don't u thank ur toothbrush, soap..etc???
#11 - nice reason for liking the combination....
#14 - I'm tempted to make of this... but no.. It's cute.. ;)
#15- chai... We'll have a competition.... Lets see who makes it better... okay??
#16- In ur travel show make me the guy who tastes all the lovely dishes in those beautiful restaurants.... idea yeppidi iruku? ;)
It was nice to know Tara... 25 is too easy ya.. told u na.. hehe
Now, i'm practicing point number 25.. ;)
(one suggestion ya- why dont u make the comments page open in another window so that the post page need not be closed while commenting..?? )
Cheers..!!
Arjun
oh quiet interesting answers, liked it :)
Really Arnab? Thanks! Yes! Hats off to that innovative mind! Glad. :)
Thanks Anwesa! Rule the world! Wow! That definitely made me feel great! :D And yes, once you do such tags, you realize how similar you are to some people! Beautiful. :)
Hehe Kartz! Yes, lows indeed! ;) Really yaar thanks, means a lot to me. :) Do post it sometime. Yes, I've noticed you don't do many tags but I thought I could take the liberty of tagging you! :)
Thanks Rahmaniac! Oh yes! Done that solo! Thanks yaar...totally forgot about Mangal Pandey! But I wouldn't mind another solo! ;) Get a pet, you sure are missing out on something! Blogrolled you already! :)
Thanks Raka! Glad. :)
Hehe Arjun! ;) One long comment there! :)
#1-Hehe! What is so confusing really? :P
#8-Yes! I thank everything...like everything! Even my toothbrush and soap! In fact, they are blushing now, having got so much attention! :D
#11-Thanks. :)
#14-Thanks again. :)
#15-Sure! Lets have it! Just be prepared to (so-not) win! ;)
#16-Bad idea! I'll talk about and rate the food, you could perhaps help with the dishes! :P
Romba easy thaan! :D Keep practicing point 25, it'll never go out of fashion! :)
Suggestion implemented! Thanks. :)
Thanks Chintan! Glad. :)
haan...Enjoyed reading it...and post your desktop wallpaper girl!!
Hi
1. Interesting theory.....
5. Another interesting theory.......so u just dont like colour mixing do u?...btw I too hate orange:)
8. Really *confusing*
9. Good luck
10. Nice story...
12. oooooooooooohhhhhh.....u r a Celebraity? I never knew that...
Can I have your autograph?
16. Good luck......BTW when u do host the show try getting in Jeff Corwin...
17. Another celebraity....
18. Don't we all....I use Reynolds
19. U'r a prankster...?....Meat the prankster price.yours truly...
Try writing a post about your pranks......want to read it...ha..ha..ha..
20. Cool...good to know u can keep your lips sealed without fevicol..
21. good luck again
22. What kind r they?
23. Tres Bien Mademoislle (sorry bout the misspellings) Bonne Chance...(this is from 15.) Je voudrai un peu de votre the avec du sucre, s'il vous plaît.
24. Finally something makes sence to moi.
25. Smile on
Cheers,
Posh (AND AGAIN NOT THE POSH YOU'RE THINKING)
Thanks Bhaw! Sorry yaar, can't post the photo, I am under contract, you see! A 'popular' film maker who is famous for his horror movies has copyrighted my photos! He wishes to use them to scare people even more! Humph! :D Anyway, I'll try convincing him if I could leak just one! ;)
it is really nice to know u tara :) and not juz cuz i have to say this, but cuz i wanna say this.. :)
OMG Posh! There seems to be a competition here for the longest comment! And you are one among the front runners! Yaay! :)
1. Very interesting theory na! ;)
5. Yes, don't like colour mixing at all! You don't like orange too? Cool.
8. What is confusing? :P
9. Merci beaucoup! :)
10.Hehe! Thanks. :)
12.He is a celebrity, I am not. Work in progress. :P Autograph venuma? Kandippa! *feels good* :D
16.Would he agree to work with me? You could convince him to. :)
17.Yes,(just) another celebrity. ;)
18.I have a 'Flair' for writing! :P
19.Sure! Great idea! Watch out for it! And am waiting to read about your pranks! :)
20.Lol! Fevicol! Haha! Sometimes I want to use it on others' lips though! :P
21.Thanks again! :)
22.Yet to decide. I'd like Zeba to be a Labrador and Cookie should be a Cocker Spaniel.
23.Oh my! Tres bien petit frere! Bien sur! Je vais vous donner le thé avec beaucoup de sucre! Beaucoup de sucre pour ma petit frere! :) Bonne chance pour vos examens!
(Excuse any wrong French!)
24.Means my nonsense makes sense to you! :D Not bad.
25.Keep smiling! :)
Yes not that Posh. Now I will call up the real Posh and tell her that there is this boy in Chennai who is gaining publicity by using your name! :D
Do your exams really well! Have the prayers reached you yet? I'll ask them where they are. Rock on! :)
Thanks Richa! Really glad you liked it. :)
Hey! New to your blog here. Looks like '25 random things' is just catching on like fire. From social networking sites to blogs!
Nice random 25! I see eye to eye on some of the things you mentioned there. Keep posting! Cheers :-)
Ha ha! Of course you can, madamoiselle. :)
And u wanna see see? Join facebook! ;P Deal deal? ;D
Ok ok... Will let u in on the very very clandestine 25. :)
Take care.
Peace.
Thanks Dhanya! That is the wonderful thing about such tags, you can find so many similarities with others. Beautiful ain't it? :)
Hehe Kartz! Thanks. :) Guess now I will have to get back to Facebook! Too much pressure yaar! Will have to think over it though, just to read your clandestine 25! ;)
nice 25 !loved this one...
8. The first thing in the morning, I thank my pillow, my bed, my quilt and the ground for having given me good sleep and taking care of me through the night. And even through the day, I thank everything. This is now a family joke!
Ah Gratitude !
JGD
Yes RR, gratitude. And sadly its made fun of, but I shall continue thanking everything and everyone! :)
:) you make tea and i do the coffee and we open our own chain of cafes eh? :)
you do love your colors , that was a nice explanation of your template :)
wats a French plait ? :O is it that tough one ?
*the best thing to be invented : smile *
now that's a classic :)
quite interesting things ...:-)
chking ur blog 1st time and must say its just wow :)
nice template and nicely done tag ..
really loved the points
talking to stars :) :) me got a company
and love at 1st sight lolz :D
great tat u have pets :) that too dogs .. cool ! me wish 4 one too :(
take care
nice answers....!
hi...
nicely answered:)
we've got many similarites:)
i also love great voices,hindi poetry seems very beautiful to me, even i dont know how to make a french plait in ma lllong hair..p..
gazing at stars is one thing i too love a lot,i also llurve playing pranks on my friends;),and yes...i also adapt myself according to the other person(blaabering for few, listener, secret keeper,etc etc...:)
and last but the most beautiful...i also luuuurvee smiles:)they reflect from eyes no...
and for so many similarities btw us...lets share a SMILE:)
cheers!
u love great voices??????hear mine...and u'll run away!!!
Sure yaar Amu! Deal. I'll send you the stamp papers! :) Coffee, tea and cookies. Coffee-Rs.5/-, Tea-Rs.3/- and Cookie-Re.1/- And we'll have it near the Campus, hot sales! :D We could call it the Coffee piyo, life jiyo cafe...sorry bad name! :P
Thanks! I so love my template! :)
Umm...a French plait, how do I explain it? The one that starts almost from the middle of the head! Samajh aaya kuch...mujhe nahin aaya! :D
Thanks onthewingsofadream! Love your name. :)
Thanks Meenu! Really glad to see you here too! :) Wow! Sure that's great company...talking to the stars seems to be quite a popular past-time! No, sadly I don't have pets now [:(], but I so want to have pets! :) Take care.
Thanks Amrita! Glad. :)
Wowie Gaurangi! That's a lot of similarities girl! Wow! I am almost your twin I guess! :D So, three cheers to our new found twin-ship! Lol! :P
Hehe Siddhu! Very tempting offer, I'll definitely consider it! ;D
So cute so cute!! and you don;t like people who crib? :O
That means you won;t like me...that's bad. :(
it was a very nicely done tag!!
I'll have to think before i do it. :)
Will do soon.
Cheers!
S.
Thanks Sakshi! Waise toh I don't like people who crib but there are always exceptions! Most people around me crib a lot, and still I love them! :)
Take your own time, koi jaldi nahin hai. :) Just thought you' like it since it's so you-nothing pre-defined and a very bullet-y post! :D
Post a Comment