Sunday, February 1, 2009

A well deserved change

Finally, my blog gets the much needed face-lift! I had been planning this for a long time, but just somehow couldn't lay my hands on the 'perfect' template, something that is 'me'. Also, the fear of my widgets getting deleted, and starting from scratch, made me delay this change. So, this time I copied the HTML of the different widgets on Notepad, and then changed the template. : )

What do you think of it? Do you like it? : )

Also, a big big thank you to all the beautiful people who have generously gifted me tokens of appreciation! Thank you so much Usha ma'am, Raka, PJ, Arjun, Kartz, Praveen, Chris and Karthik! Really honored. : )

44 comments:

Suresh Kumar said...

I would call it peppy. Good one there.

Anonymous said...

neat

and you thanked me ?

i am still thinking .. when did i help ya?

Usha Pisharody said...

It's cool :D!

Very youthful, colourful and energetic!

siddhu said...

Nice theme!!!!
Where frm do u get such themes???Even i've tried to give a make-over to my blog,but end up with something silly & revert back to the same point!!!

Kartz said...

Woohoo... Quite a face-lift there. :) Bubbly, ebullient and effervescent as your good self, milady...

Peace. Be well.

Tara said...

Thanks Suresh! Glad. :)

Arjun said...

It looks simple and cool... Suits ur blog.. ;)

I don't accept thanks.. I only accept cheques..!! :P

Cheers..!!
Arjun

Tara said...

Thanks Chriz! No Chriz, it's not you, it's my blogville brother Christopher Roshan D'Souza, Chris. But I'd definitely like to thank you too some day! :P

Tara said...

Thanks Usha ma'am! :D

Tara said...

Thanks Siddhu! You could check out www.pyzam.com, they have some awesome templates,and they are easy to upload too!

Tara said...

Hehe thanks Kartz! :) I love it!

Tara said...

Hehe thanks Arjun! You see...I am still in the process of getting rich...will let you know when I am rich enough to afford your hand as well as pay for the award! :P

GAYATHRI said...

COOL and ROCKING![;)]

Random Reflections said...

nice ! like the maggi ketchup ad : Its different :) no seriously...its nice..

Praveen said...

oh..a collage of colours and scribblings...just like ur mind:P

m said...

very colorful indeed!

Phoenix said...

new template is rather nice! if you need help with templates aayushi is the one for you..crystal i mean..she will give you the html code and u need to add it to the widgets... that way u will have a new template without having to worry about the widgets..arnt it cool?? :P she had helped me with my current template.. :) but this one is rather cute.. i quite liked it..

Richa said...

its pretty nice :)

Tara said...

Thanks Gayathri! :)

Tara said...

Thanks RR! No seriously...thanks! :D

Tara said...

Hehe Praveen! Really? Thanks! :)

Tara said...

Thanks Ela! Glad. :)

Tara said...

Wow Raka! That's really cool, would solve all my problems that way! :) Thanks girlie! :D

Tara said...

Thanks Richa! Nice to see you here. :)

RiĆ  said...

nice one!really like the colour of hte template. :)

Sashu... said...

loved the template Tara!! peppy n rockin indeed!! ;)

I'll try 2 be truthful said...

cute:)

Tara said...

Thanks Ria! Happy. :)

Tara said...

Yaay! Thanks Sashu! :)

Tara said...

Thanks Amuji! :)

Sashu... said...

tara, you are tagged!!!

http://sasha-me.blogspot.com/2009/02/another-random-tag.html

Tara said...

Thanks Sashu! :)

Anonymous said...

wow........ thats pretty kooool one, it looks very vibrant and energetic....

Tara said...

Wow! Thanks Devil Incarnate! :)

Sakshi Arora said...

Nice template! I wonder where you got it from...not on blogger, is it? oO

Tara said...

Thanks Sakshi! :) No, not on Blogger, this template is from www.pyzam.com, where you get the HTML code of the different templates. Blogger templates aren't great, it's time they added some new and improved templates. :)

Rajesh said...

It looks really good..nice selection..

P.S: Visit ma blog...something unexpected s awaiting

Diana Sahu said...

Very youthful look...nice and simple..good one yaar

Tara said...

Thanks Rajesh! :) Visited your blog too, but silly me couldn't locate anything unexpected... :(

Tara said...

Thanks Ms.MF! :)

I'll try 2 be truthful said...

arre naye blog template me naya post bhi to daliye :)

Scribblers Inc said...

quite a cool! :D

Scribblers Inc.

Tara said...

Daal diya Amuji! Thanks yaar. Felt good. :)

Tara said...

Thanks Scribblers Inc! :)