I was tagged by Sashu. So, here goes...
Edited: There seems to be a little confusion as regards the first question. I interpreted the question "What does your username mean?" as what my Gmail username means, and not my own name. My Gmail id is the name of a movie (which flopped ;) but my name remains Tara, and is infact my own name. If I had to answer the question differently, I'd say my name means a Star...Tara is a star! Lol! Anyway, sorry for the trouble. : )
Edited: There seems to be a little confusion as regards the first question. I interpreted the question "What does your username mean?" as what my Gmail username means, and not my own name. My Gmail id is the name of a movie (which flopped ;) but my name remains Tara, and is infact my own name. If I had to answer the question differently, I'd say my name means a Star...Tara is a star! Lol! Anyway, sorry for the trouble. : )
- What does your user name mean?
It is the name of a movie. The movie flopped but the name just caught my fancy. : )
- Elaborate on your user photo.
It's the photo of a little puppy I wish I'd had! : )
- How many comments do you have?
Comments on what?
- What's your current relationship status?
Oh c'mon...by now everyone knows it! Don't get me started again!
- What exactly are you wearing right now?
A smile. : )
- What is your current problem?
My problems are nothing compared to what some people are going through.
- What do you love the most?
Myself.
- What makes you most happy?
- Are you musically inclined?
- What would you do if you woke up one morning and found out you were on cocaine?
That would never happen. Doing drugs is gross, equivalent to committing suicide...it's just a slow death.
- If you could go back in time and change something, what would it be?
I believe that everything in life happens for a reason. So, I wouldn't want to change anything. : )
- If you MUST be an animal for ONE day, what would you be?
A squirrel...bubbly, chirpy and contented with little. : )
- Ever had a near-death experience?
No. *touch wood*
- Name an obvious quality you have.
Trustworthy. Lazy!
- What's the name of the song that's stuck in your head right now?
Piya Haji Ali from Fiza. Definitely Rahman sir at his best, an all time favourite.
- Name someone with the same birthday as you.
My athai (aunt), my favourite athai! : )
- Do you have a secret crush on someone?
No secret is it really? Siddharth Narayan (of RDB) all the way! :D
- Do you have a garbage disposal in your kitchen sink?
Yes. You need to throw something?
- Have you ever been in a fight?
Is that a question really? Yes, of course!
- Have you ever sung in front of a large audience?
When I was in the school choir, yes. Otherwise, just in front of my parents. Even two people who can bear my singing, is quite large according to me! :P
- What's the first thing you notice about the OPPOSITE sex?
A lot of things actually. But usually, I know it may sound quite strange, but the hair and the voice is what I notice first.
- What's your biggest mistake?
Too many...have lost count now!
- Say something totally random about you.
I love talking to inanimate objects! They listen so patiently you know! : )
- Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?
When I was in 3rd standard, my classmates used to call me Madhuri Dixit! Still haven't figured out why?
- Are you comfortable with your height?
Am not too happy...quite vertically challenged! But, as they say 'To appear thin, you must hang around with very fat people', most of my friends aren't that tall, so I feel taller among them! 165 cms is not something you can be proud of! 5' 6" sounds a lot better than 5' 5"!!
- What is the most romantic thing someone has ever done for you?
Nothing that can be termed as romantic.
- What are your favourite smells?
I am a smell freak, like the weirdest of smells. Smell of Petrol. Kerosene (love its blue colour too!). Phenol. Naphthalene balls. Antiseptic liquid. Coffee. Chocolate. Jasmine. Wet earth. Sandalwood. Nail paint. Nail paint remover. Everything.
- What's something that really annoys you?
People who are inconsiderate to animals really annoy me, that's the worst behaviour possible! How can you be cruel to such sweet creatures, such innocent beings that cannot even defend themselves! Sad. Also, MCPs are a big turn off.
- What's something you really like?
Refer to Q.8
- Do you give random hugs and kisses?
Not really.
- What's the latest you have ever stayed up?
About 30 hours during the exams, cannot stay without sleep.
- Have you ever been rushed to the emergency room?
40 comments:
Suresh Kumar said...
Now Tara may be a unsuccessful movie, but there was a popular siticom some years back.
And that's the nice thing you are wearing :)
And you are right. There is no accidents in life. Everything happens for a reason.
Siddharth Narayan... his telugu movies are quite romantic.
I watched ur Siddharth Narayan's new telugu movie yesterday .... hehe
Btw... nice tag.... :)
Hey..when some one asks wat ur name means.. Dont say its a flop movie... :P
Nothing else to say... a tag well done.. :) :) Was nice to know more abt u...
*smiles*
Cheers..!!
Arjun
And I was actually wondering that there is a Tamilian with the *name* Tara... Guess I thought too much. ;D
Coffee and chocolate aside, yep, even my olfactory lobes love the smell of what you wrote. And not to forget - old paper. I mean - really old! :)
This is one tag that is biting at my heels on facebook. Looking for some excuse to skip it; but damn those nukes. :P
Loved your answers...
V-Day greetz madamoiselle. :)
Peace. Tc. Be well.
A nice tag & u have done justice to that!!!!!!
haah...made u happy now!!
Simple tag...Good answers
Lol... nice and witty responses. Enjoyed the read!
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Nice tag you answered..........
And some good answers.......i really like wat u are wearing and got to know u better...........but seriously.do u talk to inanimate objects. cool sense of smell..........
Cheers,
Posh(Not mrs. Beckham)
btw or is it p.s,
REAL MEN LUV ANIMALS......just the
Homo -Sapiens....(read it sumwhere in a t-shirt)
Wish me luck in my exams......touch wood and keep your fingers crossed:)
ah! the tagz done!! yippeee!! hehe :) tara, it was nice knowing ya a bit more than i did (wch was negligible thou :P) n i love what u r wearing!! :)
Thanks Suresh! Sorry for the confusion. A popular sitcom by my name? Really...didn't know that! :) A smile is one style statement that one can never go wrong with! :)
Hehe Arjun! Very nice tag na...you want it? I can tag you no problem! ;)
"watched ur Siddharth Narayan's..."
My Siddharth Narayan? Hehe...felt nice. :P
Thanks Kartz! Yes. There is a Tamilian whose name is Tara. You were wondering na? Now you know there is one. :)
Old paper? I love the smell of new paper, fresh registers. :D
Valentines Day greetings monsieur! :)
;D Thanks for that edit!
Peace
I just had to clarify. Tara is a star. :)
Lovely coincidence. ;D We hit enter at the same time.
And yes, I am no longer wondering. :)
Peace.
Thanks Siddhu! Yeah you made me very happy...am grinning here! :D
I know that much yaar (at least)! :)
Tara is a star. Undisputed.
Peace.
Good...your cells can take some rest now! :)
Hehe! :P Indeed she is a star. Undisputed. :D
Thanks Ms.MF! :)
Thanks Ushaji! Witty? Really? :) *smiles*
Hey Mrs.Not-Mrs.Beckham! :) A fashion statement no one can go wrong with...it's always in style! Yes Posh, I really do talk to inanimate objects...try it sometime! :P And nice quote there too! Witty.
All the best Posh! Am sure you are going to rock the exams, just be tension free and do them with an open mind. (Look who's talking actually! :P) All fingers crossed and my prayers should be reaching you anytime now! Be on the lookout! :D
Thanks Sashu! Hopefully, you'll know more of me as we go along! :)
nice tag!!i'v done this b4..nice 2 kno abt u..
Thanks Anwesa! Yes, I remember...you had done it well. :)
* What is your current problem?
My problems are nothing compared to what some people are going through.
u've found the answer to unconditional happiness ! What else can u need ?
JGD
the part i loved the most was u being a squirrel:D
hehheee
and 30 hrs without sleep???insane!!!
nice smart, crisp answers, tara....:)
-Nita.
A well done tag...
//What exactly are you wearing right now?A smile. : )//
Kewl answer
And i love to drop by your blog thanks to the hangman u've added... :)
Yes RR. It's when you sympathize with others, that you feel how blessed you are. And I am one among the blessed ones...if I start complaining about my so-called-problems, that would be completely unfair. :)
Answer to unconditional happiness is it? Really, I need nothing else. Good. :)
Hehe Praveen! I'd love to be a squirrel. :) And 30 hours? When you read the blogs of other people who have done this tag, you'd realize this is nothing. People have gone upto 72 hours! Imagine. :D
Thanks Nita! Glad. :)
Thanks Karthik! At least some reason for you to drop by...I don't mind at all! :D
This article talks about something similar to what u were saying :)
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Kolkata_/Love_without_wisdom_brings_trouble/articleshow/4130228.
JGD
Have done the tag!
See am sucha hyper soul when it comes to tags. :P
:)
S.
Thanks for the link RR! Exactly, what I was talking about. God has been and will be my valentine throughout. :) Jai Gurudev! :)
Thanks Sakshi! An assignment well done! :)
aing..i need to know..wats ur status ? any change? :P
hey i like the smell of petrol, kerosene, naphthalene balls, nail polish remover too :d
Quite a lot of info there..
are u on orkut yet?
Cya Sis
CRD
No brother! It's still the same! Just like it was. :D
Nice choice of smells... :) And me not on Orkut, and guess I wouldn't come back to it ever. You can leave the hope of getting me back on it. :|
:) tara the tag was so honest and so sweet .
i love the lil pup ka pic u have there . :)
hehhe no random kisses and hugs . same here .
:D
Thanks Amu! :) You like the picture? I like it too. Yes yaar no random hugs and kisses! You could say I am against PDA. :)
Post a Comment