Change is life
The russet autumn leaves fall
and the spring brings
to the branches
an exuberance of hues,
a profusion of blooms,
a fragrance lingering
on the waft of the air.
The dusk envelops
the ambiance
in the mystery
of its all-consuming dark
for the horizon to shine
with a new brilliance
at the dawn.
The snow thickens
on the mountains
and the green
and the yellow
and the crimson
disappear into
an endless white,
the birds desert
their nests
in a waiting
for another sunshine.
Change is continuity,
a ceaseless flux.
A journey from one dream
to another,
one hope to another.
And one year to another.
Wish you a happy journey.
Poem courtesy :- Akshara Advertising
(You think I can write such a beautiful piece? ; )
The russet autumn leaves fall
and the spring brings
to the branches
an exuberance of hues,
a profusion of blooms,
a fragrance lingering
on the waft of the air.
The dusk envelops
the ambiance
in the mystery
of its all-consuming dark
for the horizon to shine
with a new brilliance
at the dawn.
The snow thickens
on the mountains
and the green
and the yellow
and the crimson
disappear into
an endless white,
the birds desert
their nests
in a waiting
for another sunshine.
Change is continuity,
a ceaseless flux.
A journey from one dream
to another,
one hope to another.
And one year to another.
Wish you a happy journey.
Poem courtesy :- Akshara Advertising
(You think I can write such a beautiful piece? ; )
Happy New Year to all! May the year be a wonderful one, full of happiness, peace and good health! It's time to let go of some things and take some lessons ahead, and put them into action.
As for studies, ahem, let's not talk of it. Going on at its own sweet pace. But my exams are next year na, so no worry! Hope all of you are doing great, am missing all your blogs and wish to back very soon. Till then, take care and Happy New Year once again! And don't forget to pray for me! Thanks. : )
As for studies, ahem, let's not talk of it. Going on at its own sweet pace. But my exams are next year na, so no worry! Hope all of you are doing great, am missing all your blogs and wish to back very soon. Till then, take care and Happy New Year once again! And don't forget to pray for me! Thanks. : )
15 comments:
And you sure are capable of writing such poems, if you think you can.
Wishing you a bright and sparkling 2009. And also all the best for your exams.
Love you my Lotus flower....
Happy new Year
Take care
keep laughing :-)
All the best for the exams that are going on at their gentle pace :)
And a Happy New year to a shining star :) :) Hope it's a wonderful year with much love and happiness!!
rock your exams :)
beautiful poem :)
wishing u n ur family a very happy new year :)
lol!happy new yr to u too...prayers are on!!:)
Happy New Year Tara :) Ace them exams.
hehe...Study Well..!!
My exams r over..!! ;)
Happy New Year Tara...!! See that ur books dont get dusted up.. ;)
Cheers..!!
Arjun
Hii gal..long time..hws life??
Wishing U a very very very Happy New Year.
hehee... nice poem. 'ambience' is spelt wrongly i think.. or i have been spelling it wrong all my life. :P
happy new year!!!
:)
S.
well,i luvd d poem..happy new year 2 u too!!
i was like.. oh what a wonderful poem and then finally when i found the poem was someone else's i had a mild smile again..
happy new year
god bless. check my page
Wishing you a grand new year!!!
Hope you do well in the exams and start the new year in style...
:D
I thought u had written this..
Anyways was too good..
Happy New Year!!!
HEY THATS A GUD PIECE...
i hope ur exams are going well...
do ur best...
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
BLOG UPDATED!
Suresh, Thank you so much for the faith shown! Glad. Hopefully, one day I will write such good poetry! Wish you a very bright new year too! :)
Bhaw, Thank you! Love you to girl...my South Indian kudi! Aww...Lotus flower...so sweet...I remember the 'Lotus flower' thing! Love my new name...thank you! :) Happy new year too!
Ushaji, thank you so very much! It was the studies that went on at a gentle pace, the exams just swooshed past me!! 'Shining star'...thank you! Am loving all these new names I seem to be getting these days! Happy New Year to you and your entire family too! :)
Raka, thank you dear! :) Happy New Year to everyone there, and very belated birthday wishes to uncle, aunty and sir too! :)
Gayathri, thank you so much da! Hopefully kadavul will listen to your prayers! And putthandu vazhthukkal too...as you must have noticed, am brushing up my Tamil these days! :)
RR, thanks! Ace them...umm...I have done my karm, no phal ki chinta here! Jai Gurudev! :)
Arjun, nanri! Putthandu vazhthukkal to you and your family too! Now my exams are over too! :) And I have to make sure my books don't get dusted up...I know what I went through! LOL! ;)
Diana, heya girl! I know long time! Now, life's good! And yes, Happy new year too! :)
Sakshi, thank you! When I was typing it, it kept on saying 'ambience' is wrong, and I checked up too, I guess you can spell it either way, the meaning remains the same. And happy new year to you too! :)
Anwesa, thanks! Happy new year to you too dear! :)
Chriz, thanks! You actually thought I...I wrote it! Wow! Now that's a compliment. :) And yes, happy new year to you and your family too, especially to the adorable Jeremy and Jolena! :)
Aneesh, thanks and a very bright new year to you and your family too! Yes...started the new year in great style! :D
Rajesh, thanks! A very happy new year to everyone there too! And that you thought I could write such a lovely piece is a compliment in itself! I will definitely try. :)
Niccku, thanks yaar! A sparkling new year to you and your family too! :)
Post a Comment