
Around two weeks to go for my exams! And I am so scared that I'd put a scare-o-meter to shame! So, am planning to take a break from blogville. My exams finish on the January 19, so will be able to meet you all only after that. :'(
I will definitely try to drop in sometime in between just to update you all, but a reply to the comments cannot be promised. I will so miss all of you, but when I come back, I promise to catch up on all that I've missed. : )
So, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of you in advance! I hope the new year brings with it a lot of happiness and cheer, and leaves behind special memories. : )
Wish me luck, and please please pray for me! I need it badly!
See you all soon! Will miss you! And try to miss me too! LOL! ; )
PS - Happy Birthday Bhawana! I know it's not exactly your birthday now, but just in case I am unable to make it. Have a great year girl and always be the same beautiful person that you are! : )
I will definitely try to drop in sometime in between just to update you all, but a reply to the comments cannot be promised. I will so miss all of you, but when I come back, I promise to catch up on all that I've missed. : )
So, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of you in advance! I hope the new year brings with it a lot of happiness and cheer, and leaves behind special memories. : )
Wish me luck, and please please pray for me! I need it badly!
See you all soon! Will miss you! And try to miss me too! LOL! ; )
PS - Happy Birthday Bhawana! I know it's not exactly your birthday now, but just in case I am unable to make it. Have a great year girl and always be the same beautiful person that you are! : )
28 comments:
ohhh...then all the best for ur exams and wish u a nice year ahead!
Seasons greetings to you and all your family.
Bonne chance madamoiselle! :) I am sure you will ace your examinations. Work hard, party harder!
Peace. Be well. Catch you soon...
---
And of course you are worthy of my nomination. Huh! I am not eulogizing. :P
:) now.
ohhh :(
hey i understand... you go on and prepare yourself well and rock the exams...best of luck!!
wishing you a very merry christmas adn a happy new year to you and your family
hey prepare well and am sure u'll do well
tension wension chod padhai kar..all will be fine..
and am gonna miss u a lot re :(
and merry xmas and a happy new yr to ya too
tc
All the best for the exams and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
vandutten..!!
hehe... I'll try to miss u.. ;) lolz..
Even i have exams. See me, I've never been so active before.. ;) Anyway, atleast u study n do well...!!
All the Very Best..!! Happy New Year..!! I'm making a new year resolution that I shouldn't make any more resolutions .. Try to follow me. :)
And yeah..!! I've been praying to God. I'll send u the prasadam, dont worry..!!
cya
Cheers..!!
Arjun
Definitely will miss u...besto luck 4 the exams...all the best..c u soon
all the best for ur exams!!:):) and wish u a happy new yr!!:)
Hi and let me just wish you Merry Christmas and a splendid New year.
My halfly exams are over (But not for me because I couldn't attend them due to my leg). So I'm having a re-exam the first week of JAN. So even I'll be taking a break pretty soon. LOL same fate !. Wish you good luck studying and examing..........don't fall asleep and try to enjoy the joyous season...............................................................................catch you later............
Signing off,
POSH(Not Victoria Beckham again) LOL
heyy...ohh
exams...:(
dont worry do well study hard..n yeah do not sleep a lot :P
ul rock i know..will surely miss ya gurl..
all the best...
love n luck..
best of luk!!!chak de!!!
all the best
dar ke aage jeet hai :)
heya...all d best...
n merry christmas n happy new year to u too
enjoy with ur books .p.!!!
Al the best for the exams dear and
wish u merry x-mas nd happy new yr..
Have a gr8 yr ahead :)
great luck with all your exams :) Nice decision staying away from blogosphere...this is so addictive :)
Merry XMas and HNY to you too !
merry christmas too.. have a great new year.. i am back 1st of jan
best of luck for ur exams tara...and happy new year :) have all the fun the coming year :)..
urs..hemu..
all da best for ur exams sis. mine just got over on 22nd :P
cya soon. ull miss my bday on 9th :(
Cheers
CRD
hey merry christmas and happy new year and rock your exams :)
I guess I'm late.
Belated X'mas wishes and new year wishes in advance
:)
Best luck for the exams..
hey all the best for ur exams...& a very happy new year!!!
I cant believe you haven't budged and are still on a break. Unbelievable!
Come back girl...has been ages
and happy new year!
Ela, thank you so much! Wish you a great year ahead too! :)
Kartz, merci beaucoup! Bonne annee! Ace? Ahem. :) And thank you so much for the award! Am truly honored. :)
Raka, thank you so much dearie! Happy new year to you too! :)
PJ, thanks yaar! Missed you loads too! Happy New Year to you and your family too! :)
Suresh, thanks! A very happy new year to you and your entire family too! :)
Arjun, romba nanri! I received your prasadam, thank you! And hopefully you are in God's good books, I am like on the last page of his bad books..!! (See! I copied your ..!! ;) I am on your 'followers' list already! (Gosh! My standard of one-liners has been touching the ground lately...books ki sangati ka asar hai!) And of course, a sparkling new year to you and your kudumbam too..!! ;)
Rajesh, thanks! And a very bright new year to you and your family too! And shimmering new year wishes to Shreya Ghoshal ma'am too! :)
Gayathri, thank you! And new year wishes to uncle, aunty and you too! :)
Posh(and not Victoria Beckham for the nth time), thank you and best wishes to you and your family too! Hope atleast your exams were great! And how's your leg feeling now? Better? :) And thank you so much for your tips! They worked! And you know, really, initially I thought it was Victoria Beckham in cricket gear, trying to set a new style statement! And I was so happy to receive comments from Mrs.Beckham...but you have broken my fickle dream! *Sniff sniff*...and a big LOL on that too! ;)
Niccku, thank you girlie! Missed you loads too! And yes, those tips worked! :)
Anwesa, thanks dear! Chak diya! :)
Amu, thanks yaar! Aap toh kuch brand ambassador ban gayi hain soft drink ki! Sahi hai! :)
Gaurangi, thanks girl! And a bright new year to you and your family too! Really, enjoyed 'a lot' with my books! :P
Devil Incarnate, thank you dear! Have a brilliant year ahead, I still remember that I have to search for 'someone'!! ;)
RR, thanks! Wish you a great year ahead too! And yes, it was a tough decision but I had to take it, blogging is really so addictive! Jai Gurudev! :)
Chriz, thanks! And a happy new year to you too! Good to see you back! :)
Karthik, thanks so much! Am very glad. :)
Hemu, thanks so much! You have a great year too! :)
Brother, thanks so much! Now, finally my exams are over too! And a very very happy new year to you and your family too! Hope you had a blast on your birthday!
Preeti, thanks dear! Happy new year to you too! Have a rocking year ahead! :)
Aneesh, thanks! I know I am very late! Have a great and stylish year ahead! :D
Siddhu, thanks and happy putthandu vazhthukkal to you and your entire family too! :)
Sakshi, thanks girlie! I know I couldn't believe myself that I managed to stay away from my baby for so long! And yes, a sparkling and shimmering new year to you too! :)
Post a Comment