Wednesday, July 15, 2009

When life gives you lemons...and umm...you are allergic to lemonade...

It's strange, how sometimes you lose control over you own life and watch it pass by from the spectator's seat, and well, trust me, the view isn't all that great. It's been a trying time, to say the least, and the climax is nowhere in sight, as yet. It feels helplessly funny sometimes, and funnily helpless during other moments. Such is life, I guess. Sigh.

I wouldn't really like to get into the details because it's a long, long tale, but once I know where it ends, I'll share it. : ) So for now, yup, Tara is back with an ailing B2 (who is extremely happy to be breathing again) and she hopes you haven't forgotten her. : )

Till then, ciao, take care, keep that :D on your face and God bless : )

18 comments:

Priya Joyce said...

bherry nice to seee u baaaaak :) hope u post some of ur poetic lines soon :)
hugs

Suree said...

welcome back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Suresh Kumar said...

Welcome back... but we want more from Tara's pen... her poems and stories.... eagerly waiting for the next post.

Random Reflections said...

"how sometimes you lose control over you own life and watch it pass by from the spectator's seat,"

As Guruji says "When did you have control ?"

He also said (not verbatim) "Life sometimes is like traveling in a train, sometimes you see beautiful sights and sometimes just the desert"

Hope you can Accept and Enjoy the journey !

JGD

Sakshi Arora said...

Yes, that's the spirit. Be brave and tell us all asap. :D
Don't vanish now!

Anwesa said...

waiting to know more....

Dhanya said...

Hey Tara... welcome back :) Don't forget to keep updating us, ok ?

CRD said...

yeh B2 kaun hai? :O

Btw, theres a contest happening.

Chk http://the-bloggeratti.blogspot.com/2009/07/bloggeratti-walking-in-rain-contest.html

for details :)

Cheers
CRD

Poshin_david said...

Welcome Back....

:D

Tara said...

Sure ri PJ! Let's see agar mere dimaag ki batti jalti hai toh! :P :b

Tara said...

Thank you Suree! You are welcome here too! :)

Tara said...

Thanks Suresh! Glad to see you back here! :)

Tara said...

Very true RR! :) Like they say, 'you cannot appreciate the miracle of sunrise until you have waited in the dark'. So am waiting for my sunshine, but the dark is beautiful too! :)

Indeed, life is like a train...beautiful sights and deserts, but deserts are beautiful too, if we see them with a different perspective. And I have learnt seeing them with my new pair of eyes.

Just as Proust says, 'the real journey of discovery lies not in having new landscapes but in having new eyes'. :)

And I am quite comfortable in mine now. :) A lovely note there, thank you! :)

Tara said...

Thank you Tricia! :) You are welcome here! :)

Tara said...

Anwesa, I am waiting to know more too... :)

Tara said...

Thanks Dhanya! :) Sure girl,when I know, I'll let you know. :) Has no one ever called you dhaniya as in coriander? ;) Just a doubt! :D

Tara said...

Pranaam Bhaisa! B2 janaab hamare computer ka naam hai! B2 aka Buddhe Baba aka B2! ;) I've checked out the details, I'll definitely try to participate brother. :)

Tara said...

Thanks Posh! :D Posh...Posh...Poshketty...Posh! Blah. Random. Weird. Me. :)