I know what it is like...
- to think you have a pathetic life, that nothing goes right ever.
- to think he wrongly debited all the bad things into your account and that he terribly needs to pass a rectification entry.
- to listen to sad, philosophical songs and somehow, feel better. My current favourite Main zindagi ka saath from the 1961 movie Hum Dono.
- to sit patiently and see to what extent he can push you.
- to think your friend has an amazing life, everything is perfect in her life.
- to yearn for that little drop of happiness, you see it at a distance, and it turns out to be a mirage.
- to taste a teardrop. Salty. Bitter.
- to wish someone else could play your part.
- to hand out philosophies and long lectures to others, but when you get a taste of your own medicine, trust me, it doesn't taste all that great.
- to listen to a song and think you are the protaganist. Courtesy- Woh toh hai albela from Kabhi Haan Kabhi Naa.
- when you want to run away to an unknown land, away from people, away from situations.
- when your best friend calls you a coward.
- when you are scared to dream, and feel your wings have become weak.
- when a two digit number seems to change your life forever.
- to not know how to
strike out. I still don't know it. Really.
- when he seems to be teasing you
- when you are dubbed a cry-baby when you aren't one.
- when you want to blog but the PC doesn't work.
- when surprise surprise the PC works, but you don't want to blog.
- to start questioning relationships.
- to remain insanely still sane.
- to count stars, knowing how futile the activity is.
- to get wet in the rain, with a background score playing. It was appa shouting in the background, but that's not the point.
- to appear strong, when the internal chemical reactions say a different story.
- to float in the state of thoughtlessness.
- to think how stupidly you are reacting to the whole situation and starting to believe others when they say you are a cry-baby.
- to think it's a completely random un-Tara-ish post, but you need a change. And you may think the author has gone mad.
- to agree with someone. I agree with you on the previous point. Five!
- to wait in the darkness for the miracle of sunrise.
- to know a lot of things you never wanted to know.
- to apologize. I say sorry for wasting your time.
Be good. Be happy. : )
22 comments:
Very very true Tara! :|
I too know what it is like... trust me! :(
*Hugs*
Nice thoughts... some funny... some philosophical.... and the second one made me think, 'Is God an accountant a certified one?"
and getting wet in the rain with the background music of dad shouting... LOL...
Well... I thought the same about Woh Tho Hain Albela when I was young.... my family members singing it..
Nice Ones.... superb....
I liked reading it! Wonderful thoughts..they tell me that how we have been through different situations and emotions and yet We are still here! Powerful enough after having faced these daily ups and downs , these storms.
Feels Pretty Ok , then :)
Wonderfuly did.......it's amazing how u get your thoughts all organized...i can never seem to do that...and i'm sure we all have known at least one of those points...
:D
hey all this is very true..n each one of us have gone thru this..well but there's one thing..
when We see others we always think that they r happy n all..but I've always noticed that it's the same at their part also...I mean they aren't very happy too they rather might be thinking we are happy...
so it is ultimately left to us that how we take these emotions..and stop troubling us more.
tc dear.
Someone's getting introspective heh ? :-)
and getting wet in the rain with the background music of dad shouting...
LOVED THIS ONE ! ;-)
Time for an advanced course I think ! :-)
JGD
Thanks for the consolation Aarthi! :) It's beautiful how as human beings we are able to relate to each other so well in pain, nahin? Even more than in success, the real ones will stand with you in pain, and I am glad I have you by my side. :) *Hugs* :)
Thank you so much Suresh! :) Hehe...God an accountant! Yeah may be, just tried making it a little funny so it doesn't sound all sad sad. My dad has a wonderful melodious voice you know, he shouts and it's like music to my ears! ;)
There's definitely something about Woh toh hai albela, I mean each one of us can relate to it so well! :) And I personally think it's one of SRK's better films. :)
Thank you Bhawana! :) Yeah, feels pretty okay now! :) Honestly. I mean, I just had to write this post to get it all out of my system, and now believe me it feels better. :)
That's why I am missing you yaar, I mean you have a kind of a soothing effect on me, there's just something. :) My dear South Indian kudi, take care. :)
Wowie Posh! Thank you! :D You are the first person who had even uttered the word 'organized' near me...I mean that one word runs away from Ms.Wordsworth! [See I have graciously accepted your kind title :P] Try telling my amma that my thoughts are organized...don't know how she'd react though! ;)
May be she'd have a good laugh. :)
Very true PJ! :) Behen ho toh aisi! :) Glad. :) Yeah I know, I've noticed it too, we always think we are the sad ones and that the entire world has a great life. But that isn't true. Even a bit. Reminds me of the ghazal 'Tum itna jo muskura rahe ho, kya ghum hai jisko chupa rahe ho' [back to my singing ways ;)].
Thanks yaar, feels good to know someone cares. :)
Thanks RR! Wish I was in Bangalore, could have taken up the course, but we continue to stay put in Delhi. :) You remember that tag I did - What is your current problem? My problems are nothing compared to what others are going through.
I think God has taken that remark to heart, so yeah we are playing a game at the moment. :) But it's fun nevertheless, life isn't boring at least. :) God may be having a good laugh right now, seeing me. Keep smiling God! :)
thats a great perspective certainly Tara but it does help immensely to sharpen the knowledge and sadhana saw often. Helps situations immensely. Do see if you can go to Bangalore for Navaratri. I hear it is heaven no less - with all the gods and angels in full attendance ! I am sure Delhi and its neighborhood would have something coming up soon too ! Or maybe just repeat the Part I course. Its a beautiful way to deepen and refresh the experience - from personal experience.
JGD
Very true RR! :) It definitely helps to sharpen one's knowledge often. :) I agree it helps you tackle situations in a better manner and not lose your mind. :)
"Or maybe just repeat the Part I course"
Umm...when did I do the Part I course at all? I haven't done any AOL courses so far, although my dear friend Bhawana is totally into it and is in Bangalore right now. :) I have Worldspace radio at home, so I listen to the AOL channel, but beyond that, I haven't done anything. That's why I was a little confused as to how I could do the Advanced course in Bangalore without having done Part I, but I thought may be it was possible. :)
But I really wish I get to be a part of AOL, and I will make sure I do the Advanced course sometime. :) Woh kehte hain na...bulawa aata hai... :)
How does a 2 digit number change your life for ever?
I won't give long lecture and philosophy on other points because
1) You don't like that medicine
2) You aren't ill anyways. Knowing such stuff is normal.
"...because she knows too much"
Naah no gangsta is going to have you 'removed' for this reason ;)
"when you are scared to dream, and feel your wings have become weak."
hmmm...ya tara!!too true!!you kno wat most of the things there make me say "ya i kno how its lik!!"
but then i say.."if winter comes..can spring be far behind!?"
cheer up!!:)
Many Many Happy Returns of the day, Tara.... and also Happy Friendship Day
you know a lot :)
Thanks Stupidosaur! :) It just seems like the 2 digit number has changed my life, a few years later... '2 digit number? Huh! What?' :)
Am okay I guess. Thanks. :)
Yeah G3! Very true! :) And thank you so much for reinforcing it! :) Feels a whole lot better now! And am smiling! :D
Thank you Suresh! Glad you remembered! :D
Hmm Amu. :)
Post a Comment