Friday, June 20, 2008

Time's been flying folks!


The past two weeks have been spent running around colleges, collecting their prospectus, and filling different forms for admission.


I am so glad it's all over now!!!

6 comments:

Sakshi Arora said...

haha..how much do i link with that!

Slogger said...

Good Luck. When you say all over, does it mean you got admission?

Nikkita mathur said...

have u got an admission somewhr...????

Tara said...

Thank you Sakshi and Slogger. And Niccku WELCOME BACK!!

When I say all is over, it doesn't mean I have got admission yet. It means I have submitted my forms to all the colleges of my choice and am keeping my fingers crossed to see where I get through!!

I should get the admission call in a few days now :)

siddhu said...

hey all the best!!!!!!!!
had the same experience 1 year ago...

Tara said...

Thanks Siddhu! Nice to hear that!