
It rained here last night. When I switched on the radio, instrumental Carnatic music was playing. Switching off the lights and opening all the windows, I enjoyed the bliss. The wet air gushed in, bringing with it the refreshing fragrance of wet earth. The trees swayed merrily and the tip-tap of the rain beautifully complemented the soulful music.
I had never felt so much at peace before and with all that tranquility and positivity around me, I am completely rejuvenated !!
12 comments:
hey tara!!
even im happy to be back...and abt the thing tat ive taken up...i just want to say tat it has just been a week or so..but it is already making me feel...brighter n positive..the sessions they give are really helpful...well wud like max of the young ppl i knw to be a part of it..well leave this...u tell me wassup wid u these days?
Thanks Niccku! As of now, nothing really is happening here. I've been searching for these NGOs like you mentioned, but they all need ppl abv 18. So am waiting for that.
Apart frm that, I plan to join photography classes and learn car driving. And basically do all the things I love doing. I am so glad school life is finally over. College is more chilled out and you have time to pursue all ur passions.
Nice to hear that uve been enjoying your stint with Udaan. Just keep up the good work and I am sure ull soar high(udaan...!)
Take care
Tara
For a moment or so you might have felt that you have touched immortality...
i could sense and feel it..
nice read..
Rain is always about sounds...
thank you...
me have a new post too..
Thanks for the comment man in painting! Yes, it was a beautiful experience. Especially, after a stressful day, that's all you need to just unwind and calm your nerves! Indeed, I touched immortality!...
Rain is always my favorite...i can enjoy it in any flavor....either being out and getting wet or sitting safely inside near the window and watching it and listening to it and smelling it! it is beautiful!
Thanks Ela! Absolutely, I love the rain too! Infact, I often imagine a big french window, rain outside, a girl with a coffee mug in her hand, a sepia toned photo! That would be picture perfect, right!?
hmmm...nice post!!!!!donno wat to say...
ur post speaks for itself!!
now thats just awesome!
:)
About NGOs, did you try CRY?
Thanks Siddhu! I guess your comment speaks for itself!!!
Thanks Mansi!I really love rain! As for CRY, I haven't tried it yet, but will definitely check it out. I want to be involved in the cause of animals, because they can never quite express the pain they are undergoing and are the most lovable creatures on earth!
hey sis [:d]
the rains have an amazing knack of changing our moods instantly..no?
and only those who appreciate calssical music wud know how soulful it feels :) its truly amazing.try soft fusion music too..its too good
cheers.
Thanks bro ;p Classical music and rain perfectly complement each other, a heavenly mix really! Would try out soft fusion the next time it rains here!
Post a Comment