Yesterday was my first driving lesson on a two-wheeler. One of my mom's colleagues is my teacher. Day 1 was pretty scary. I was unable to get the balance right and once was almost about to fall down with a thud !! It requires quite some courage, must say....
I don't know how to ride even a bicycle. So, getting the balance right on Day 1 itself was a little tough. Besides, I was scared because it was someone else's scooter and therefore, I cannot afford to even put a scratch on to it !!
I hope with time, I'll be able to gain some confidence. It's really important to have mobility to be able to go where you want without depending on anyone. And car driving is the next step and I am yet to turn 18, so I guess it's scooter driving for now.
Wish me luck !!!
2 comments:
haha. believe me..even i dunno how to ride a cycle. actually i know how to ride it once im on it, but dunno how to get on and off a cycle :P.
i remember when i had one, i had to find a wall or an elevated platform in order to make it easier to get on top of the seat.
getting off it was painful :p. since theres no elevated spot on the middle of the road, i had to ride off to a secluded spot where no one could see me, and fall off on purpose, since there was hardly any elevated spot, and i dint know a better way to get off :P
btw what ahappened on day 2,3,4,5....?
Cheers
Chris Bro :d
Ha ha! That's the secret! I left it after the first day itself ;D. u kno my mom's a law abiding citizen, and she wanted me to first turn 18 and I was just too glad to refuse!So like a seedhi-saadhi bachchi, I obeyed my mom, this time willingly!
Post a Comment