Monday, May 12, 2008

Reality shows..

Oh God! Save me from the billion reality shows on TV !!! You flip through the various channels and all you get to see are 'Reality' shows. Sad. I wonder what happens to the winners of these shows.........Lost somewhere.......do they really get all that they are promised?

4 comments:

CRD said...

hi.

nope, i guess nothing much really changes for 99% of the poor chaps. they either turn out as models for cheap mouth freshners (abhijeet sawant :P) or hosts for the next season of the same show (which still sucks,probably sucks even more than the previous season) or sing a song or 2 for b-graders and then vanish into oblivion. very few manage to make it big...remember qazi rooprekha? [:P] they got a real crap title song for a crappier music album and then.. poof! they vanished. wonder if u even know who debojit saha and amit sana are

keep writing
chris
www.crissdude.blogspot.com

oh btw ive made this community fro bloggers on orkut...jus chk it out and join it if u like it.here's the link

http://www.orkut.com/Community.aspx?cmm=51446226

atleast have a look

Tara said...

Very true indeed Chris. I can't imagine that I used to quite like Abhijeet Sawant in the first season of the show. Ha Ha.....models for cheap mouth freshners :D. And now he is even doing a movie. Even Qazi is doing some movie. ufff

I can faintly remember Amit Sana....was with Abhijeet on the same show I think. And I have no clue about Debojit Saha.

Waise thanks for the comment. Will definitely check out the orkut community.

busy-writer said...

Exactly my thoughts! a temporary stint at popularity, tis.

blogrolling you btw :)

Tara said...

Thanks busy-writer! I know its really a sad condition. First show them the dreams and then say "Oops, it was all a dream forget it!". Hmmm..

BTW, thanks for blogrolling me. I m blogrolling you too...yippee!!