Thursday, May 28, 2009

Photos and randomness!

Picture this: Enjoying a cup of cold butter scotch ice cream while getting wet in the pouring rain! Sounds heavenly doesn't it? And the after effects of this heavenly experience? A terribly sore throat and painful dry cough! But well, who cares? :D

A lot of burden is off my head now! Quite literally in fact for I have left behind all my long locks! Shorter hair is much easier to manage especially in the scorching summers. : )

Surprisingly, haven't written too many poems during the exams. Even more surprisingly, I didn't have time to think of any poems during those three hours and was actually busy writing my paper! Imagine! Everything happens for good I guess, just this time good for you! :P

During those exam days, my creative juices were at their best. And strangely, now when I am utterly vella, I have nothing to do or think about. Back then I used to think "Oh! I so want to blog about this! Oh! I so want to blog about that!" And now, suddenly I find myself at a lack of topics to write about! : (

Here are some photos, I couldn't cover all the occasions, what with missing chargers and all. : ( Try to enjoy the few photos there are. : )


Pooja

Akka with her elder brother (anna)


Akka and jijaji


Akka with periamma and periappa (My sister with her parents)

Pooja again

Pooja once more

Candid eh? My cousin's handiwork! :D

The little devils, my cousins!

This was the first time all my half-a-dozen real athais (aunts)
came together for an occasion. You can find all of them in this photo. : )

Some rest after a hard day's work! : )

32 comments:

Priya Joyce said...

seems tat u've njoyed a lot....:)

waise missed ur poetry a lot re...they r different....very alag :)

waise i liked the last pic the most...
:P

Suresh Kumar said...

Well... a severe cold tried to put to house arrest.... but didn't succeed...

Well... You will come up with some nice poems very soon.... don't worry..

At last the marriage photos.... Nice Ones... specially the last two ones of the old ladies...

Sashu... said...

lovely pics tara!! :)

n yea, i know exactly wat u said- so many a time, we get ideas wch we wanna blog about. But the time juz wudnt be ryt, n wen we do get time, derz de lack f topics..hehe!! :)

Praveen said...

seems like no one even dared to click ur pic :P
anyway good collection:D

man in painting said...

nice pictures..
missing your poems..
wishes..

Timeless Memories - My Bygone ! said...

Hmm nice pics.... so wher is urs?????
n waiting 4 ur poems.. again...

Anonymous said...

ur cousin's handiwork is the best
:)

and the last sleeping post reminded me of my family gettogethers

Arjun said...

Firstly.... Lovely template..... :)

Then... Wat u say is so true.. All thoughts come up during exams.. Once vacations begin.. So blank it goes... Khaali Khaali.. :P

All the snaps reminded me of my family functions... So much fun in those fotos :)

And finally... I discovered something on ur blog.... :P

U R FOLLOWING YOUR OWN BLOG.... :P

Cheers..!!
Arjun

Priya Joyce said...

hey ladki tera template rokks!!

Hemanth Potluri said...

hope u had all the fun :)...nice pics...come back with ur poems :)..

urs..hemu..

Random Reflections said...

great pics Tara .....they tell a story of their own....

JGD

Preeti said...

i loved the pics ...especially the one with all aunts together ..:-)
family functions are fun , though tiring ...ah!! miss all that .


and sore throat n cold can never bother people who love rains ...

Poshin_david said...

Nice pics....Liked the way u called your cousins devils...hehehehe...

Also - I really like this template...thepink one was way too girly (yes way too girly)

Cheers,
The one and only POSH

Tara said...

Thanks re PJ! Chal tune miss kiya aur maine nayi poem likh di! Aapka hukum hum na maane! Aisa kabhi ho sakta hai bhala! :P Yeah, the last photo is my favourite too, very 'leisurely' clicked! :D You like the template? Thanks ladki! Me likes too. :)

Tara said...

Thanks Suresh! Yeah, the last two ones are my favourites too! :) And house arrest? Yeah...a tantrum throwing B2 can sure put one to house arrest! :D

Tara said...

Thank you Sash! :) Good to know there's someone just like me, was feeling so loser-ish you know! ;) Hehe! :D

Tara said...

Thanks Praveen! :) You see, the point is, my photos are copyrighted, a top horror film maker has bought all of them, he says he wants to use them as posters for his next film, so essentially, am bound by contract! Oops...yes, I am bound by contract, why did I leak out so much information? I hope you are not getting interested in this deal! :D

Tara said...

Thanks MIP! You saying that you miss my poems means a lot to me! Whoa! Quite a complement there! Thanks! :) And, new poem posted! :)

Tara said...

Thank you Ms.Pillai! Sounds a whole lot better than thanking the devil! :P Waiting for my poems? Aww thank you! :) And to know more about where my photos are, please refer to above reply to Praveen! :D

Tara said...

Thanks Chriz! Yeah...one of my favourites too, what perfect timing! ;) And to think this cousin is just 9, and I am 18 and terribly useless! :D

Tara said...

Thanks Arjun! You like the template? Me likes it too! :) Yeah, at the time when I can post, brain goes all khaali khaali! :P Fun in the photos? Really? :D And yeah, inadvertently am following my own blog...changed the template na, so all widgets flew away! So basically following all blogs I know! Not that I mind. :)

Tara said...

Thanks Hemanth! :) Yeah...kind of back with a poem! Doesn't sound too good! :)

Tara said...

Thank you RR! :) So, how was the story? Jai Gurudev! :)

Tara said...

Thanks Preeti! :) Family functions fun? Yeah. Tiring? Hell yeah! :D Slept for 26 hours non-stop after the wedding...all cousins stashed away in one room! :) But was a lot of fun though! ;) And sore throat? Who cares! ;D

Tara said...

Thanks one and only Posh! :) You liked the devil bit eh? Why? Why? *sniffs something!* ;) I loved my earlier template! I like this one too! :) A girl can afford to be girly eh? Way to girly too? ;)

Random Reflections said...

:-) Oh the choice of pics does not seem random...seems like a narrative is woven within....rituals, traditions, masti, family ....hmm...is someone contemplating a career in films ? :-) jgd

Tara said...

Yes RR, the choice of photos is definitely not random. :) Contemplating a career in films? Seriously. Very. :) Jai Gurudev! :)

Anonymous said...

Your poem painted such pretty pictures. :)

m said...

nice pixs.... i am also afraid of long and tiring cermonies..luckily last time the ayyar gave us a5 min break in between to stretch ourselves!

Karthik said...

//During those exam days, my creative juices were at their best. And strangely, now when I am utterly vella, I have nothing to do or think about. //

Pinch.. i dunno what to blog during holidays... I'm proud that you could at least remember the relations name in Tamil... :P

Was the marriage at Chennai?? You have described Pooja everywhere, but where is her photos?? :o

Suree said...

hey nice pics.. waiting for your poems

Aneesh said...

Mmm. Great!
I didn't know you write poems.
BTW, it was really good
:)