Sunday, July 10, 2011

A month later...

Here I am, reporting from Mumbai. One month. A lot has changed, and life has taken a new turn. Shifting from Delhi has been difficult, I felt uprooted almost, but I am settling down in this new city.


Mumbai is aptly called the maximum city. It is the city on the go, that runs with such a frantic pace that it leaves you breathless at times, the discipline is amazing, and so are the rains. I've never been too fond of rains, but Mumbai is making me fall in love with them. Vada pavs. Bombay frankies. Bhel Puri. Gateway of India. Local trains. BEST buses. Beach. The essence of all that is Mumbai. Every day throws up a new experience.


All that I need now is an open mind and a receptive heart. :)

4 comments:

CRD said...

Trust me behna..it grows on you. You're gonna love this place.

Welcome to Mumbai :)

Cheers
CRD

Tara said...

@Bhaiya, absolutely! Mumbai is addictive, it gives you a high. I like running with the city. :) Fast, quick, but still with a soul. :) And yeah, I've joined FB finally and in fact, just sent you a friend request. Aapke bachpan ki muraad poori hui. ;)

@PJ, :) Love you yaar :)

ra said...

hey i hope everything is alright at your end after 13/7....

keep well and never let the spirit of mumbai die!!!

ive been to mumbai only twice but my first step and i was in luv with this place...

hope mumbai grows on u more n more

regards
rahul

NoiseMatter said...

Last post dated July 10, 2011. Mumbai takes away your blogging time as well?