Hi, my name is Coochie. I am Ms. Samantha Walson’s pet. I am a
dog, but I hate it when people call me that.My day starts with a walk. We go to the park. Others bark at me. My master carries a stick, they get scared.
They say they don’t like me. They say I have a good life. They are jealous. I want to talk to them. But she pulls me away. She drags me away.

After the walk, I eat. There are two bowls. Water in one. Food in another. Water tastes better.
Then, I am tied up. In the kennel. Earlier, I would get hassled.
Now, I am OK. I sleep.Actually, I envy them. They are free. They can roam around. I live in a small house. I am tied up.

I see people from the kennel. Some shout. Some cry. Some smile. Some laugh. Some cuddle me. Some don’t do anything.

In the evening, we play. She throws. I catch the ball. It is fun.
I love it. I am free.
I have a friend. Kylie. She is a parrot. She talks a lot. She is quite
irritating. Don’t tell her. I think she likes me. I don’t like her. She is not really my type.
Anyway, got to go now. My master is calling for me. It’s time for play. Good.
Rest in next
Bow wow!!
Yours waggingly
I have a friend. Kylie. She is a parrot. She talks a lot. She is quite
irritating. Don’t tell her. I think she likes me. I don’t like her. She is not really my type.Anyway, got to go now. My master is calling for me. It’s time for play. Good.

Rest in next
Bow wow!!
Yours waggingly

Master Coochie Walson
19 comments:
WOw!!!so so cute...the pics were super cool...very creative and above all, one shud appreciate u for having come up wit a totally different write-up , or at least I've n't read a similar one...keep writing..
P.S: My blog updated.
so a light hearted one. ye if they come and go sometimes its gud. I luved the pics buddy and also the way u described. I guess its rite all dogs feel tat way.
Thanks Rajesh! Sweet comment. Will read your post asap.
Thanks Priya! Writing heavy duty stuff really needs a lot of time and patience, so I thought I should pen down something short and sweet. This idea just struck me and well, it's out there for the world to see!!
And if you notice, none of my sentences are long. The understanding was that dogs by nature are very restless, or should we say hyperactive. So they can't stick around with one thing for long. So very short sentences for their thought process keeps changing...
ha ha....nice one!!!!enjoyed reading that...u've gotta lot of imagination...i jus felt lik a pup....
btw..wer have u joined??cudn't come online for some time...
tell me wat do u think.
Priya Joyce!!!!
Thanks Siddhu! Glad you liked it! If you felt like a pup and could get an insight into it's life, my purpose is achieved. Me doing BA Eco Hons from Delhi University. It's a prestigious course here, may not be in TN.
Superb one!!!
Brought me back to my childhood. Felt like a childhood story, and really like it. :)
congratz.........DU??gr8...
all the best!!!!!!!
Thanks Aneesh!
Thanks Siddhu! Me in Delhi, so DU was the first and best choice...
Dogs are fun...although at times they look stupid becoz they can become too much affectionate and carried over by the love for people around them...we had once a charming puppy who can really get away with whatever it does by just giving a look that suits the situation...and it know how to behave to every individual in the house!
Thanks Ela! Was waiting for your comment! Aww..your pup must have been one adorable thing... Yes, they do get carried away sometimes, jumping all over the place! But thats the way they are made, that makes them the most loveable creatures on earth...
hey tara...
well...the post was sooo cutee...
just loved it..felt so light...yet so innovative...a totally different thing to read...
congratz for such a good one!!
luv:nickku..
oh...yess!!
i just forgot...
WOOF-WOOF..
*wink*
Awww...so sweet Niccku! *wag wag* panting.....Thank you!
A sweet one, though, for me a little poignant too [wonder if you meant it to be..!] We have 4 dogs :) and they are tied up for very very short periods of time, only when we have visitors who do not get along well with them or so...
So a kennel/ tying up a dog is something I have not been very comfortable with. Still it is required I guess when there is no option, and perhaps to manage them better. Still, you got under the skin of that Coochie, and expressed a doggie's perspective rather well, I thought.
I rather liked it:)
Wow! Thank you so much! Unfortunately, I don't have any pets at home (my parents aren't too fond of animals :( This post was just my attempt of looking at the outside world from their eyes. What they might feel and think of us and others.
I don't know how successful I have been because I have never bonded with a dog for too long.
I am glad you liked it! :)
Post a Comment