Thursday, March 27, 2008

Nirvana

Trust me, it is the ultimate nirvana. Perhaps this sentiment is echoed by all 17 year olds who have just finished off their CBSE Board exams. I am one among them and the beautiful day was yesterday, March 26, 2008, a date I will remember for a long time.

Now that they are over and done away with, it's mauja hi mauja....To start off, I'm going for Race over the weekend. It has got brilliant music and has garnered some good reviews........so let's see how it turns out to be. I have always liked the Burmawala brothers. I loved their Ajnabee.
Later, there is a cousin's wedding coming up, so would be heading down south for it. Traditional South Indian marriages are so much fun......numerous rituals, great food and a completely carnival atmosphere.

Shortly after that, there's the grahapravesam of our house in Bangalore. A small ceremony with just close family and friends.

In between, I'll also be catching up with U, me aur hum. It has got some good songs and I am waiting to see the beautiful couple on screen after such a long time. Besides, it's Ajay Devgan's directorial debut and I am sure he has done a good job, as usual.

Rest in my next post. Have got to pack my bags. I will also be putting up some marriage and grahapravesam pictures. Hope you have enjoyed my first post as a blogger and I will try to improve with each post.

Be good. Be happy. : )


Tara

3 comments:

Me. said...

u me aur hum seemz 2 b a promising muvi...itz based on 2 ppl hu meet on d net nd chat!!! plus i LOVVVVEEE kajol...shez d original bubbly-olwaz hypr bt intense,u jst want 2 keep watchin her muviz...4 dat mattr evn madhuri is an amazing actress..wish she makez mre muviz..!!! race seemz lyk d proper 'paisa vasool' kindz of muviz...remyndz me alot f dhoom 2,,speaking f wich kareenaz luk in tashan remyndz me f ash in dhoom 2!!! anywaz hope u enjoy d muvi..hav fun..!!!nd m eagerly awaiting ur grahpravesham picz!!:)

Arun Sundar said...

Welcome to the blogosphere....and have a great vacation :)

Tara said...

Thanks NT and Arun sir for your comments. Very encouraging indeed :)