Thursday, August 7, 2008

My first tag courtesy Arun PK!

So here goes, my quirks...
  1. I just love eating sweets of any kind. People have a sweet tooth, I think all my teeth are sweet !!
  2. I don’t know how to light a matchstick. That’s one of my biggest secrets….shhh…
  3. Usually, I pen down my thoughts. Not quite maintain a diary, I write them anywhere.
  4. I can’t kill anything, not even mosquitoes. No wonder they love me!!
  5. I love day dreaming.
  6. I love watching films. I can watch just about anything. I respect the effort that goes behind the making of the film, irrespective of its fate at the BO or at the able hands of critics.
  7. I love collecting quotes. I collect coins too.
  8. I love eating roadside chaat and golgappas (better known as panipuri)
  9. I cannot bear the sight of blood. Shivers run down my spine! And to think that at one point of time, my parents wanted me to become a doctor!!
  10. I love listening to “Bharat humko jaan se pyara hai” from Mani sir’s film Roja. A.R.Rahman sir’s brilliance. I cry each time I listen to it.
  11. I love talking to myself. I am my best friend!
  12. I want to do so many things! Amma says I’ll have to take many births to do them all!
  13. I loved Saawariya! It was cinematographically beautiful……..!
  14. I love getting comments!!!

34 comments:

Arun said...

haha :).. that was very simple n honest!! very true what u say about movies... people fail to acknowledge the effort that goes into its making!

Tara said...

Thanks Arun! I am glad I could finish the tag!

Priya Joyce said...

**I love listening to “Bharat humko jaan se pyara hai” from Mani sir’s film Roja. A.R.Rahman sir’s brilliance. I cry each time I listen to it.

Now tats a superb quirk of urs.

And ur 11th quirk ha ha
LOL

had fun

Tara said...

Thanks PJ! It's a beautiful song!

m said...

Day dreaming should be fine....as long as u also keep in mind the fact that it is 'day dreaming'....

i also had that habit of collecting all the quotes in a note book that i kept for that purpose....don't know where it is now....because most of the things i am learning now with my own experience!

Rajesh said...

You love receiving comments...here I'm posting the 6 comment...I wish there're many 2 follow...ha ha..nice read

Anwesa said...

gud 2 kno so many things abt u!!

Tara said...

Thnaks Ela! Yes, sometimes I day dream so much that I start believing that's the truth. But it makes me happy too most of the times. May be I live in an illusionary world...

Tara said...

Thanks Rajesh for the 6th comment! LOL!

Tara said...

Thnaks Anwesa! Many more things to come...

Aneesh said...

OOh!! Interesting quirks!! LOL
don't know to light a match stick??
Ever tried that? :)
**I love collecting quotes
I guess, I have a blog entirely on quotes by famous people LOL you could learn some from that-- Inspirationalquotez

Unknown said...

aji kabhi hhumko bhi apne darshan de diya karo

resp. Tara ji


ha ha btw wen r u going to execute my tag

Unknown said...

oops that priyadarhini is me priya joyce

Tara said...

Yes Aneesh, I have tried lighting a matchstick but to no good. You know what I do? I put on the gas, I take a candle and light it using that fire. Now holding the matchstick with a kidkee (the tamil kidkee), i take it to the lit candle and voila my matchstick starts burning! LOL!

Will definitely check out your other blog :)

Tara said...

Oye PJji! Haven't I already completed your tag? Ek aur tag diya hai kya? Kuch pata nahi chal raha?! :~(

Sakshi Arora said...

hehee

Tara said...

hehee ;)

man in painting said...

Simple..
beautiful mind!
take care..
me have one more "justsketch"
go through and jot wahtever you feel..
take care..

Priya Joyce said...

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY TO YOU

Tara said...

Thanks MIP!! Will check it out ASAP..

Tara said...

Thanks PJ!! Happy Independence Day to everyone!!

siddhu said...

nice post!!!even i love day dreaming & i collect coins too!!!!!!

Nikkita mathur said...

ha ha...matchstick jalaani bhi nhi aati??itta to sakshi ko bhi aata hai...hehe...chalo check out my blog..jaldi se..cya..
luv:nickku

Rajesh said...

I've posted one recently ' A Walk To Remember'...i jus hope reading that interests u..

Do visit n lemme know wat u feel

Nikkita mathur said...

hey tara....u've been quite busy these dayz...why so??

Thana Lekshmi said...

hey tara...
I have an award for ya..come over to my blog and grab it..

cheers

Tara said...

Thanks Siddhu! Sorry for th delay!!!

Tara said...

Thanks Niccku! Well, its been a bad bad ...time!! Matchstick jalaani nahi aati toh kya :) Am too scared to learn it yaar! But i hope to get over my fear soon. Khatron ki khiladi banna chahti hoon main....LOL!!!

Tara said...

Thanks Rajesh and sorry! Will check out your blog very soon!

Tara said...

Thank you so much Thanamoi!!! I am truly honored to receive such a beautiful award from one of best blog writers I have come across. Thank you so much!

Sakshi Arora said...

oiii!
someone is all bright pink and flowery. eh?
was expecting black and taken aback.

suits but i liked the older one better. Not quite a sucker for change lets say. =)

And dude 31 comments!! you plan to move on now? High time i say! ;)

I'll try 2 be truthful said...

"honesty defined" :)
same pinch for
* i love getting comments*
*all my teeth are sweet*
*& i pen down my thoughts anywhere & not only in a diary * ( even though i have one )

go girl :D

Tara said...

Hehee Sakshi! Yup, the winds of change are blowing! Next post just coming!

Tara said...

Hey thanks Amrita! Yup, loved your tag too! I am blogrolling you! Keep coming...:)